PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
These terms set out the terms and conditions for using our website www.taxibaby.sg (our site).
Who we are and how to contact us
www.taxibaby.sg is a site operated by Far Eastern Travel Safety Pte. Ltd. (we). We are a private limited company, registered in Singapore under registration number 201603485H and have our registered office at 10 Jalan Klang Timor, #03-04A LTH Building, Singapore 159306.
To contact us, please email email@example.com or telephone our customer service line on +65 8866 3351.
By using our site, you accept these terms
There are other terms that apply to you
We may make changes to these terms and our site
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products or services, our users' needs and our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
Our site is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons.
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may not reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way any material from our site without our consent.
However, you may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Do not rely on information on this site
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We are not responsible for third party websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it including, but not limited to, implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we will not under any circumstances be liable to you for any direct, indirect, punitive, exemplary, special or consequential loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable or we have been advised of the potential for such damages, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site;
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site;
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on a website that we have linked to on our site;
- bugs or viruses on our site;
- disruptions, delays or imperfections on our site;
- security of our site; or
- download of, or inability to download, any material from our site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. To the extent it would constitute a criminal offence, we will report any breach of this provision to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) terms
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Where you choose to establish a link to our site on a third party site that you do not own or control we accept no liability of any kind and you agree to indemnify Taxi Baby for any claim that may be brought by any third party or the site owner as a result of establishing the link to our site.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the purposes of the PDPA the relevant legal entity is Far Eastern Travel Safety Pte. Ltd. and our nominated Data Protection Officer is Elise Mawson who can be reached at email@example.com.
Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
Collection of General Information
Like most website operators, we collect non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. We collect non-personally identifying information to better understand how our visitors use our site. The information collected will also help us troubleshoot problems, analyse our resources and improve our services and/or products. There is nothing in that kind of information that could enable anyone to identify who you are.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information in a number of ways, including:
- when you visit and interact with our site and related software (including any mobile applications);
- when you contact us via our site or sign up to our mailing list;
- when you engage in transactions with us;
- through cookies and other technologies that allow us to give you a better experience on our site; and
- when you or a third party contacts us independently of our site, such as by email, phone or in person.
You may refuse to supply personal information, however this may prevent you from engaging in certain website-related activities and we may not be able to provide our services and/or products or assistance to you or on your behalf.
You consent to us posting and using any photographs, content and/or personal information you might upload on our site or have otherwise provided consent to publish on our site, blog, in our marketing material or social media channels, which we may use in order to provide information on our services and/or products, the marketing of our services and/or products or for the purpose of our functions and/or activities.
- to carry out our obligations and to provide you with agreed services and/or products;
- to send you service and/or product or promotional communications;
- to notify you about changes to our services and/or products;
- to create or distribute marketing material that is relevant to you;
- for quality assurance and training purposes;
- to promote and market ourselves, our services and/or products and our websites (including any social media pages maintained or operated by us such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc); and
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to other entities or individuals for the Purposes including but not limited to:
- our employees, trusted third parties and other people we work with to provide services and/or products to you;
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide a service such as (but not limited to) IT service providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers, debt collectors, payment processing and insurers;
- any third party partners or entities with whom we have a commercial relationship;
- any related entity of ours;
- prospective sellers or buyers of our business or assets;
- any applicable or relevant regulator or third party for the purpose of legislative or contractual compliance and/or reporting or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect our property or rights, those of third parties or the public at large; or
- other entities or individuals, provided you have given your consent.
Access to and Correction of Personal Data
Accessing Your Personal Information
You may review, edit, correct or delete any personal information you submit to us.
On request we will, as soon as reasonably possible, provide you with:
- personal data about you that is in our possession or under our control; and
- information about the ways in which the personal data referred to in paragraph (a) has been or may have been used or disclosed by us during the year preceding the date of the request.
However, we reserve the right not to provide you with your personal data or other related information if providing it could reasonably be expected to:
- threaten the safety or physical or mental health of another individual;
- cause immediate or grave harm to your safety, physical or mental health;
- reveal personal data about another individual;
- reveal the identity of an individual who has provided personal data about another individual and the individual providing the personal data does not consent to the disclosure of his identity; or
- be contrary to the national interest.
If you wish to access the personal information we hold about you, you should contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your request within a reasonable period after the request is made. If we deny you access, we will provide our reason for doing so at the time of your request.
While we do not charge a fee for a request for accessing your personal information, we may charge a reasonable fee (which will be notified to you once you make a request) for time and cost in the following circumstances:
- if an extended amount of time is required to collate and prepare material for you; and
- if you wish to have your files photocopied or printed for you.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
Please contact us on email@example.com as soon as possible if there are any changes to your personal information or if you believe the personal information we hold about you is not accurate, complete or up-to-date so that we can update your file accordingly. We will process any requested changes as soon as practicable and send the corrected personal data to every other organisation to which the personal data was disclosed during the year preceding the date of the correction, unless that other organisation no longer needs the corrected personal data for any legal or business purpose or you otherwise agree that we do not need to resend the corrected information to any other organisation.
Care of Personal Data
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, we also rely on you to advise us of any changes to your personal information.
Protection of Personal Data
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is treated securely and to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks.
Although we aim to create a safe, secure environment by trying to limit access to the website to legitimate users, we cannot guarantee that unauthorised parties will not gain access. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we expressly exclude any liability arising from any unauthorised access to your personal information.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account by anyone else or any other breach of security.
Retention of Personal Data
We will cease to retain its documents containing personal data, or remove the means by which the personal data can be associated with particular individuals, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the Purpose for which that personal data was collected is no longer being served by retention of the personal data, or retention is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
Transfer Outside Singapore
We do or may use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our site, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our site and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Use of Personal Information For Direct Marketing
From time to time we may use the personal information we collect from you to identify particular services and/or products that we believe may be of interest to you. We may then contact you to let you know about these services and/or products, new features and how they may benefit you, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with us and our services and/or products.
Direct marketing from us generally takes the form of an electronic marketing email. Where we use your personal information to send you marketing information by email, SMS, MMS or other electronic means we may do so with your express or deemed consent. Every directly addressed marketing contact sent or made by us will include a means by which you may unsubscribe (or opt out) of receiving further marketing information. Additionally, you may instruct us at any time to remove any previous consent you provided to receive marketing communications from us. Contact us on email@example.com to make a request.
Links to Third Party Websites