Nachfolger HY5 newborn inlay
A Nachfolger HY5 inlay made especially for newborns. Shape and structure allows newborn to lie more comfortably and fit better. Designed to be used for babies until 6 months old.
- Installs easily
- Comes in two designs
- Weight: 0.25kg
- Dimensions: 29cm x 27cm x 14 cm
- Package dimensions: 25cm x 27cm x 14cm
Care and Maintenance
The Nachfolger newborn inlay can be washed separately at 30°C. Do not tumble dry.
To install the newborn inlay onto the Nachfolger HY5 car seat:
- Unbuckle the buckle of the child seat.
- Bring both shoulder straps to the side.
- Place the newborn inlay in the seat.
When it is time to graduate from the newborn inlay to the comfort inlay (which can be any time from 3 months onward depending on the growth of your child), remove the foam wedge from the newborn inlay. You can let your child use the newborn inlay without the wedge until they're ready to use the comfort inlay or have the inlay removed.
In the event of deficient goods or services the statutory claims shall be applicable. By derogation the following shall apply:
7.1 For entrepreneurs
- In the event of insignificant defects, the Seller can exercise choice of how to remedy the defect.
- Claims and rights on account of defects in quality of second-hand commodities shall be generally precluded.
- The period of limitation does not begin to run anew, if within the scope of warranty, a replacement delivery was made.
7.2 The limitations and/or exemptions of liability laid down above shall not apply
- To damages arising from injury to life, body and health or damages due to an intentional or negligent breach of duty on the part of the Seller or an intentional or negligent breach of a legal representative or agent of the Seller.
- In the event that the Seller fraudulently concealed the deficiency.
7.3 Furthermore, the statutory provisions (§377, UGB) oblige entrepreneurs to give timely notice of defects to the Seller, otherwise the entrepreneur may no longer assert any warranty claims or claims for damages for defects on account either of the defect itself or any misapprehension as to whether the object was free of defects.
About The Brand
Nachfolger built the world's lightest folding kids car seat. It's simple - because we need it. As fathers, we've had enough of carrying around bulky contraptions. And since they have had experience with car seats, they thought up ways to improve them.
That's how the Nachfolger HY5 was invented.
This product has a limited returns policy for both change-of-mind and warranty coverage. We encourage you to review the product FAQs above, or contact us to ensure that this product is suitable for your family prior to purchase. For more information on our returns policy, visit our Returns Policy page.
We ship our products worldwide. All countries are set up in our online store so you’ll receive cost and delivery estimates when you enter your address.
We offer two international shipping options: Registered Mail and Express Shipping via DHL Express (this is the fastest, most reliable and dependable courier we've ever used), and three local shipping options: Express Delivery via Ninja Van, Standard Shipping via Ninja Van or Singapore Post, or self-collection.
For delivery timeframes for each country, please take a look at our shipping policy.