We're proud to be the Authorised Service Centre for Mountain Buggy and phil&teds in Singapore. We can also help you with servicing and spare parts for the following stroller, pram and buggy brands: Babyzen, Bugaboo, Uppababy, Doona, Joolz, Stokke, Cybex, GB, Silver Cross, Britax, Baby Jogger, BOB, Chicco and more.
Tune Up is a mini service that’s perfect for keeping your pram strollin’ in tip top condition and extend the life of your very expensive buggy! In this service we will:
- Tighten screws and bolts in chassis to remedy ‘joint slop’ (this is genuinely a technical term where there is minor but perceptible movement in a mechanical joint).
- Disassemble (where possible), clean, lubricate and reassemble all moving mechanisms.
- Check tyre air pressure (and either top-up or release air as required).
- Untwist harness straps, clean and lubricate (as permitted by manufacturers) harness buckles.
- Give the old girl a quick clean (vacuum the fabric, wipe the frame, brush the wheels and it a once-over with the steam cleaner, as permitted by the manufacturer).
- Complete a detailed and comprehensive safety checklist designed by our in-house engineers and child passenger safety technicians with input from your stroller manufacturers. The checklist is then sent to you (with images) and recommendations for further repair work, if required.
It’s uncommon that Tune Ups require parts to be replaced, but if we find anything that could do with an upgrade, we’ll let you know (with quotes for parts and labour) and you can make an informed decision.
If you’ve got a flat tyre and need some help replacing it, we can do this in a jiffy. We can patch your inner tube (no cost for parts, that way) or we can replace it (inner tubes range from $15-45) and we’ll let you know the cost of parts before we start.
If you want a complete overhaul of your pram, we can do that for you too. This is perfect if you’re expecting another child and your stroller has already had quite the workout from #1 (or #2, #3!) or if you’ve purchased a second hand pram and you want it spick and span before you start using it. This one caps the labour cost at $75, and once we’ve done the preliminary inspection, we’ll send you a quote for the cost of the replacement parts (if required). In this service we will do everything from the Tune Up service, plus:
- Sew up and reinforce any tears in the fabric.
- Apply dry lubricant to any zippers or snaps
- Apply rust-removal treatment to metal components on the wheels, chassis and seat (eg. snaps)
- Replace any parts approved by you (subject to quotes for parts)
- Optional add-on services include stroller cleaning, re-dying of stroller fabric (price varies).
- Please note that some parts may not be replaceable, but we’ll let you know that up front.
If you want to chat first, we're here to help!
Please note: this service is currently only available in Singapore.