The Diono Radian 3QXT Car Seat is an advanced 3 across All-in-One suitable from birth to booster (1.8 - 54 kg / 4 - 120 lb.) Featuring advanced 4-in-1 newborn protection and all new Safe+® engineering to provide the next generation in car seat safety.
Note: When you use the Diono Radian 3QXT Car Seat forward facing with the harness, it must use the top tether. If you don’t have a top tether in that seating position, then the Diono Radian 3QXT Car Seat either must be used rear facing or as a booster. It’s possible (and actually the Swedish way) to keep kids rear facing in the Diono until 22kg and then skip the forward facing mode and use it as a booster.
- From infant to booster seat, rear and forward facing the Radian® 3QXT adapts as your child grows for 10 years of use (4 - 120 pounds / 1.8 - 54 kg)
- Designed for safe rear facing travel from 4 - 50 pounds / 1.8 - 22.7 kg complete with Safe+® inserts and Safe+® steel anti-rebound bar to reduce rebound rotation by 50%
- Our most rigorously tested Radian® all-in-one convertible car seat; featuring Safe+® steel rear facing anti-rebound bar, steel reinforced frame, advanced side impact protection and diono SuperLATCH attachment
- Features 8 layers of Safe+® side impact protection (including Safe+® side Impact management pod without compromising 3 across installation in most midsize vehicles.
- Contoured to improve child head containment and provides a 22% increase in occupancy range from the radian R series
- Minimum User Weight: 1.8 kg / 4 lbs
- Maximum User Weight: 54 kg / 120 lbs
- Minimum User Weight - Rear Facing: 1.8 kg / 4 lb
- Maximum User Weight - Rear Facing: 22.7 kg / 50 lb
- Maximum User Weight - Rear Facing LATCH: 15.8 kg / 35 lb
- Minimum User Weight - Forward Facing: 10 kg / 40 lb
- Maximum User Weight - Forward Facing: 29.5 kg / 65 lb
- Maximum User Weight - Forward Facing LATCH: 18 kg /. 40 lb
- Minimum User Weight - Booster: 18 kg / 40 lb
- Maximum User Weight - Booster: 54 kg / 120 lb
- Maximum User Height: 145 cm / 57.1 in
- Number of Head Support Positions: 12
- Product Height: 72.4 cm / 28.5 in
- Product Width: 43.2 cm / 17 in
- Product Depth: 40.6 cm / 16 in
- Seat Weight: 13.43 kg / 29.6 lb
- Product Height - Folded: 72.4 cm / 28.5 in
- Product Width - Folded: 43.2 cm / 17 in
- Product Depth - Folded: 29.2 cm / 11.5 in
Here are some video guides from the manufacturer for the Diono Radian 3QXT Car Seat:
Please refer to the Diono Radian 3QXT Car Seat instruction manual before assembling and using the car seat.
The Diono Radian 3QXT Car Seat has a 12 month standard warranty, extended to 36 months when you register with Diono® post purchase.
Keeping children safe is our utmost priority. As such, we have a strict no-return policy for child safety products as it is not possible to ascertain the complete history (how it was used/if any parts of the product might be compromised) of the product before considering resale.
We ship within Singapore. We offer:
- standard shipping (4-6 working days); $6 for orders under $49; free for orders over $49
- self-collection from our warehouse*, and
- next-day delivery; $10 for orders under $49; $6 for orders over $49
Please note that Ninja Van does not deliver our orders on Sundays, Mondays or Public Holidays. Our daily order processing cut-off time is 5pm. All orders after 5pm will be processed the next business day.
Please note: To avoid shipping delays, please provide a local contact number when prompted upon checkout. If there is a failure in delivery, Ninja Van will attempt a second delivery free of charge. If this delivery is unsuccessful, your parcel will be returned to us and we will then contact you - you may choose to do a self-collection from our warehouse at this point, or pay for re-delivery. (Re-delivery costs will vary by parcel dimensions.)
Please note that while we will do everything in our power to use the best service we can find and make sure your delivery runs smoothly, the delivery component is out of our control. You may provide instructions to our courier if no one is home, we'll pass the information on to the courier.
We ship around the world with DHL Express and Registered Mail. In our experience, DHL Express is an incredibly reliable service provider and shipments are handled by DHL Express personnel from beginning to end. Of all the couriers that we have access to in Singapore, DHL is the fastest shipping option humanly possible. We have found that local in-country postal services (Registered Mail) can be less reliable than DHL Express and delays should be expected.
How much will it cost?
When you reach the checkout page of our website, prices for your selected country will be shown. If you aren't seeing a DHL Express option, please double check your post code and address.
How long will it take?
DHL Express transit times are typically 1-4 business days globally, from dispatch date and we aim to dispatch all orders within 1 business day. Registered Mail transit times are shown at check out, but based on our experience, please expect delays.
Please note that estimated transit times are based on efficient processing at local customs checkpoints. Any delays at customs is solely accountable to the local customs operations and it completely beyond the control of DHL, the postal service provider and Plane Pal Asia.
Will I have to pay import taxes and/or duties upon delivery?
For orders sent by Registered Mail, the shipping cost generally includes prepaid taxes and duties so there should be no additional payment required upon delivery. Please note that each country's local postal service handles import taxes and duties differently and you may be requested to pay additional fees and charges. If you do, please let us know so that we can update this page for the benefit of other customers.
For orders sent by DHL Express, the shipping cost excludes taxes and duties applicable in the destination country and these will be charged to you, by DHL, upon delivery. Please note that import taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of your country's customs department and we have absolutely no control over the amount nor payment methods applied.