- Comes in two sizes:
- Large for double prams or wide base prams
- Regular for narrower prams, strollers or travel cots
- Regular Pram Pal is built with one shoulder strap, to carry over your shoulder
- Large Pram Pal is built with two shoulder straps to carry like a backpack
- Adjustable shoulder pad(s) on shoulder strap(s)
- Both sizes include a hand strap on the front so you can carry it like a suitcase
- Card slot on the front
- No zippers! Buckle clasp and Velcro closure provide strength and ease of use.
- Packs easily into a small bag which you can hang from your pram's handle
- Lightweight, extremely durable and easy to use.
- Waterproof and scuff proof, also protects against losing detachable pieces
- Can be used for portable cots and other baby travel essentials
- Circumference of opening: (measure the widest part of your pram around to compare, while keeping in mind that the wheels are usually easily removable.)
- Regular Pram Pal: 123cm
- Large Pram Pal: 200cm
Here's a video of how you can use the Pram Pal!
There is no manufacturer's warranty for the Pram Pal.
Hi. I'm Sam.
As a mother of 3 who loves travel, I wanted to create a product that would help families reduce the stress associated with travel. Technology has given us so many more ways to entertain our children while in transit, but little has been done to improve the comfort of families travelling with children. Whether you are on board a plane, train, bus, camper van or car, our product will enhance your travel experience!
Travel with kids can be very stressful! I have been that mother desperately rocking a screaming child whilst pacing the aisle. I have also been the mother pinned under twin sleeping toddlers for 6 hours straight, with dead legs and a desperate need to visit the bathroom. I am not sure which was worse...
Plane Pal solves both dilemmas. Now your child can stretch out and fall asleep or simply relax, without their legs dangling. And you can enjoy having your lap and your arms to yourself. But remember Plane Pal isn't just for use on plane's. We've had lots of adventurers use them in cars, and on trains and buses! Wherever your family is headed, I hope that Plane Pal will help you and your family enjoy the journey and not just the destination.
We really hope that you LOVE your Pram Pals, but if you receive your package and find something is amiss, contact us and we will endeavour to fix the problem ASAP.
1. All items must be returned in accordance with the below procedure or the application for a return will not be accepted:
2. Pack and return the item in the original packaging and shipping box, if possible;
3. Include the original packing slip or receipt and your reason for return;
ADDRESS THE PACKAGE TO
Far Eastern Travel Safety Pte Ltd
10 Jalan Kilang Timor #03-04A LTH Building
For more information on our returns policy, take a look at our Returns Policy page.
We ship within Singapore. We offer:
- standard shipping (4-6 working days); $6 for orders under $49; free for orders over $49
- self-collection from our warehouse*, and
- next-day delivery; $10 for orders under $49; $6 for orders over $49
Please note that Ninja Van does not deliver our orders on Sundays, Mondays or Public Holidays. Our daily order processing cut-off time is 5pm. All orders after 5pm will be processed the next business day.
Please note: To avoid shipping delays, please provide a local contact number when prompted upon checkout. If there is a failure in delivery, Ninja Van will attempt a second delivery free of charge. If this delivery is unsuccessful, your parcel will be returned to us and we will then contact you - you may choose to do a self-collection from our warehouse at this point, or pay for re-delivery. (Re-delivery costs will vary by parcel dimensions.)
Please note that while we will do everything in our power to use the best service we can find and make sure your delivery runs smoothly, the delivery component is out of our control. You may provide instructions to our courier if no one is home, we'll pass the information on to the courier.
We ship around the world with DHL Express and Registered Mail. In our experience, DHL Express is an incredibly reliable service provider and shipments are handled by DHL Express personnel from beginning to end. Of all the couriers that we have access to in Singapore, DHL is the fastest shipping option humanly possible. We have found that local in-country postal services (Registered Mail) can be less reliable than DHL Express and delays should be expected.
How much will it cost?
When you reach the checkout page of our website, prices for your selected country will be shown. If you aren't seeing a DHL Express option, please double check your post code and address.
How long will it take?
DHL Express transit times are typically 1-4 business days globally, from dispatch date and we aim to dispatch all orders within 1 business day. Registered Mail transit times are shown at check out, but based on our experience, please expect delays.
Please note that estimated transit times are based on efficient processing at local customs checkpoints. Any delays at customs is solely accountable to the local customs operations and it completely beyond the control of DHL, the postal service provider and Plane Pal Asia.
Will I have to pay import taxes and/or duties upon delivery?
For orders sent by Registered Mail, the shipping cost generally includes prepaid taxes and duties so there should be no additional payment required upon delivery. Please note that each country's local postal service handles import taxes and duties differently and you may be requested to pay additional fees and charges. If you do, please let us know so that we can update this page for the benefit of other customers.
For orders sent by DHL Express, the shipping cost excludes taxes and duties applicable in the destination country and these will be charged to you, by DHL, upon delivery. Please note that import taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of your country's customs department and we have absolutely no control over the amount nor payment methods applied.